LAS PALMAS 202.0 MW
- Located in Las Palmas, a rural area on the outskirts of Zarate, an industrial port town 90 km north west of the City of Buenos Aires.
- Next to Las Palmas Transformer Station, owned and operated by TRANSBA (the concessionaire of the electricity transmission system in the Province of Buenos Aires).
- Connect through the transformer station directly into the 132 kV line.
- We will build A gas pipeline in order to connect with the gas pipeline property of TGN, which transports natural gas through high pressure pipelines in the central and northern regions of Argentina.
- The site is easily accessible through paved roads.